Thursday, October 4, 2007

STUFF

Well, Since my blog name is Lil Mis Stuff, I figured you might want to learn a little "stuff" about me. So I guess in a nutshell, this is the main information you need to know:

1. I am 35 and the mother to 3 kids, and technically only two are my "biological" kids and one is a stepson but that's a blog for another day since really I hate answering that question.

2. I'm married to B for 6 years and have been together for 15. So most of my adult life has been with him.

3. I come from a big family, 3 sisters and 1 brother. My dad died when I was little (8) and my mom never remarried (but now has a live-in boyfriend). So needless to say, I have a LOT of issues. But maybe here will be were I can get over some.

4. Because of my dad dying at such a young age, I never really thought that you could get married and live a long life with someone. I also thought that whenever someone left my sight to go somewhere, they were going to die or be in a terrible accident. Fun being me, huh!!

So, that's a little about me and hopefully this will work out good, (um, well, for English majors).

I also read a lot of blogs so if you have one you want me to read and pass on to my friends, bring 'em on!

I should warn you, I am sure most of this will be about my kids, ages 4, 13 and two weeks away from being 16, yikes! And also my very insane, yet loving family.

No comments: