Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mail Call

Remember when getting mail used to be fun? When the only thing in that little tin box was something good? Maybe a card with $5 dollars in it from your favorite grandma who was in Florida for the winter. Ahh, the good old days when you owed no one and it was a treat to get mail. Now I avoid it like the plague. Guess what, all the big bad bill people know who I am and they have my address and every month they are so kind as to leave me a reminder of just how much I owe them and how much interest they are collecting from me. Greedy Ba$tard$. Now if there were only a legal way to have those fun little cards that are so easy to use at the mall that seemingly have no limit and not have to pay them back, wouldn't that be fun? That might bring back the excitement of that long trip to the mailbox.

No comments: